Monday 9 May 2011

BlockISH




 Top @ Topshop
Skirt @ Primark
Heels @ Primark
Bangle @ British Heart Foundation

So the skirt photos above arent as BLOCKesque as they could be, I actually bought a lovely coral top to go with it but decided on this Topshop cutesy bicycle top today.
 I just had to show you all my new skirt. Who'd have thought Primark would introduce such a nice block coloured range.

 
Top @ Topshop
Shorts @ Topshop
Blazer @ H&M
Shoes @ Dorethy Perkins

This is my fave colour block outfit! The outfit totally works but the shoes finish it off for me, a year ago I dont think Id have dared wear such a statement outfit.

 Gucci
 Camilla Belle in Gucci

Amazing! Gucci has certainly pulled it off with this range, the glossy colours and silk pieces work perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. both outfits are so beautiful!
    blue&brown is such a cool match
    and i love your Perkins shoes <3

    kisses
    caramellitsa
    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete