Friday 29 April 2011

recycle, recycle, recycle

For those who know me well, will know that I love anything second hand, recycled, reworked, reused or any other word you can think of thats related!
I tend to mix and match old with new, I LOVE digging out something from years ago and finding a new use for it and that is exactly what I did today.



This dress is from Topshops beachwear range and originally was calf length, until I pinned it and hitched the waist in using a Zara belt.



These socks used to be leggings that got a rip on them bum! making them useless, until I cut them to make cute school style socks


This bag is from a vintage shop and originally came with a gold chain, when that snapped I replaced it with a little black cotton belt from an old dress and tied it in 2 places to create a shoulder bag and hand bag.

 
The old chain is now used as a bag charm or necklace.



No comments:

Post a Comment