Thursday 28 April 2011

what I love at the moment..

#1 Neutral Colours – Im a recovering tanaholic, ive been doing great but Ive now hit a brick wall. Ive discovered my love for neutral colours, especially in the form of blouses and skirts. Im sure youll all agree with me when I say nudes and neutrals look better on a skin with a glow, for me its unruly to be pasty pale and embrace tones similar to your natural skin tone. its just wrong.
So with this in mind and my 2 new nude items Ive found myself rubbing on the fake bake. Its not as a bad as sounds and its not half as bad as it was. Ive done it once in 8 days and maintained a healthy even glow by exfoliating and moisturising. I almost feel no guilt, as before I was doing 4-5 a week and looking like a Kardashian.



 



#2 Growing my hair – it’s been a long and dull process and something Ive nearly gone back on several times now. But Ive seen it through and my hair is now at my lobes! I have officially said goodbye to the pixie crop and hello to ever nearing bob.


#3 Twitter – obsessed. It was bound to happen as Im a social media-holic/lover. It was only a matter of time before my entire life, hates and loves where forced upon those poor few followers that I have. @jennycub

#4 Egypt – booked 258 days in advance and we're now on 60 days! can not wait to be hot, tanned, care free and indulging in all inclusive food and drink 24/7 with my favourite.



No comments:

Post a Comment