Monday 25 April 2011

France and the maxi dress

Over the easter holidays I went to visit my bestfriend in France, it was a well needed break and I totally made the most of it! We visited her town Sedan, which is the very north of France, Paris and Disneyland Paris. All of which were equally amazing for their own reasons but in this blog I have included just a few photos from Paris and Sedan!

 France was a lovely 27degrees while I was there so the maxi was a great idea! I slotted right into the streets of fashionable France in this little number. My bestfriends mum even said I look glam! when wearing a Primark £11 maxi that is a massive compliment!
Most days we were up at 7 and out by 8 meaning that we had a packed day getting around on foot. So I ended up ditching the sandals and going for some grey pixie boots that are a little more comfortable and a really good look! my bestfriends dad said "boots and a dress, isnt that what Miley Cyrus does?" haha
 I look silly here
 My bestfriend, her sister and me outside europes biggest castle (I think, I learnt so much its hard to remember it all!) see, dont you think the pixie boots and maxi works wonders?
 I love these old tired French windows, oh it oozes beauty!
 Being the old romantic that I am itd be wrong not to take a photo of the bridge of eternal love! All these locks have couples names scratched on and written on the locked on to stay there forever to represent their  strong and enternal love for one another
 Getting all arty farty. The Lourve Pyramid ! I love this, and I touched it! The Da Vinci Code is one of my favourite films of all time and to be here was just amazing.
 The Eiffel Tower! breath taking, like many photos of it Ive seen, mine also doesnt show the brilliance of this structure. It is much bigger than I imagined and very intimidating, in a good way!  if thats possible? I would go back in a flash, even looking at this photos triggers the total awe I was in when I first saw it.

From this trip I learnt that I love France and I love Maxi dresses, especially at the same time.
au revoir x

2 comments:

  1. Your trip looked amazing, not sure if I liked the maxi dress and boots I mean helllooo that is a hard look to pull off. Keep up the blog it's really influential.

    ReplyDelete