Thursday 14 April 2011

Beautifully Casual

Its Thursday and my hectic week is coming to an end, but only to start all over again on Monday! Im not actually complaining, if im not busy I find myself getting awfully fed up and creating work for myself! One thing I have noticed this week is how my wardrobe as gotten less and less creative as the week goes on, a sign of the work load taking its it toll I think! but again, Im not actually complaining! Ive enjoyed getting up and doing the
 'I just threw this on'
 look, without trying!

Im not a big jean fan, or atleast I wasnt I think Ive been converted this week, Ive found myself enjoying the dress down look as Im usually the one tottering around university in heels and blazers, but Ive totally embraced the jeans and tee look and felt good doing so!

As a teen I was a tad chubby and found myself feeling lardy and big in tight fitting jeans, thankfully that is no longer the case. So with my new found slim confidence Ive been sporting a casual look with a Spring vibe.

Today Im wearing


Im really sad that none of the body shots turned out! So I apologise for the bad qaulity/silly poses!
Jamie Jeans @ Topshop
Striped Tee @ H&M
Peach Blazer @ H&M
Chain @ Topshop
Yellow Clutch @ Jonathan James

Highstreet casuals at their best.

1 comment:

  1. I love combination of these colours, you look really great :)
    http://lemondedemode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete