Sunday 3 April 2011

Denim on denim//TTFN

Hello all! you may have noticed that lately Im not posting a million times a week as usual, I wish I could say its because Ive been away on a fantastic once in a life time holiday or had a series of wonderful events to attend but unfortunitely not.
Ah it upsets me to talk about it, but Ive been a victim of fraud and had my student loan stolen so my week has consisted of police phone calls, uni meetings, press interviews and sitting in the killer que to speak to someone at rubbish student finance (who, by the way are to blame for my loan being stolen. their security system is awful Im too angry to even go into detail but if you are interested have a read http://www.thestar.co.uk/)
Anywho onwards and upwards - its not been all bad. Ive had a lovely weekend at home with the family and now have a super hectic week ahead of me filled with interviews, meetings and deadlines and although Im stressing and my blood pressure is ever rising I dont think Id like it any other way!


Less about me.
Be honest, we've all turned our nose's up at denim on denim at some point Im as guilty as the next guy! and now Im sat hanging my head in shame thinking;why did I choose Disney print leggings and a Spice Girl bomber jacket over mums recommendation of denim jeans and denim jacket.
But now is the time to STOP.denim has been taken out of its comfort zone and thrown on and on and on and on..basically go wild if you can work 3 different denims in one outfit I take my hat off to you!
This is a look Im going to embrace,
Ive got my light blue denim summer dress and whie denim 3/4 sleeve jacket at the ready!

Any denim shoe ideas ?


PS// giving the current quarter life crisis Im having I may be away for a while :(

No comments:

Post a Comment