Tuesday 29 March 2011

summer stress

Im currently sat in the library at uni, head in hands and stressing out over all my assignments and deadlines. I never do general blogs that are centred around me, but today I am. Its a little cry for help, I just want a break and to relax.

So in avoiding my work (which is so unlike me! Im quite the eager beaver) I found this photo, she's beautiful, the outfit is beautiful and the scenery is beautiful. its just beautiful! and now I feel okay - its a little reminder that when I complete all my work Im free to enjoy the sun and stroll the streets of Sharm El Sheikh, hopefully as glamorous as this!

So if your in the same position as me, with books piled head high and trying your absolute hardest to do your best and plan thoroughly for the scariest year of your life (third year) take a breather and remember it'll all be worth it.

PS/ this post has got my totally excited for my holiday! yey

1 comment:

  1. Following you - and on twitter : )

    I remember deadlines...it feels so good not to have them anymore! I miss uni so much though, so the good definitely outweighs the bad.

    Stay strong! xx

    ReplyDelete