Sunday 27 March 2011

Fantastic Man//Gentlewoman

Fantastic Man is a mens fashion magazine; it is renowned for its arty approach and detailed interviews with celebrities and intellectuals.


 
"...the best fashion mag out there ... Fashion-forward, clever, deeply engaged with the fashion world"

Theres been many times in my life where Ive said "I wish I was a boy" I have several reasons for this -
:periods
:birth
:hormones
:I get along with boys better than girls, it would of made growing up alot easier
:I adore mens fashion//they can dress lovely on a lesser budget than girls
:Fantastic Man magazine.

However strong I feel about the above, theres still nothing better than being a woman.
 The Gentlewoman is the Fantastic Man's little sister magazine.
It is filled with inspirational and intellectual woman, bringing together ambitious journalism with an intelligent perspective of fashion to create a magazine that oozes passion, power and good looks
Reading this magazine highlights the fantastic things being a woman offers, admittedly this sometimes needs to be drilled into me when having a 'fat day/bad hair day/ugly'


They are both equally as arty, fascinating, inspirational and intellectual.
& I can say with confidence that if I were a boy, Fantastic Man would definetly be my holy grail.

1 comment:

  1. I love your approach to fashion and that your post was really visual! :)

    ReplyDelete