Wednesday 16 March 2011

Block Wedges

99% of my blog content is on highstreet fashion and its wedges like this that is the reason behind my love for highstreet!
This months Look magazine has excited me so much for my next shopping trip and its all because of these beauts !
Around the age of 14 I got my first pair of wedges and in all honesty I hated them! I only wore them because mum thought I looked cute and girly (which was a rarity through my teens) But 6 years later Ive got to thank mother dear for introducing me to the most comfortable heel around, although I dont know if she'd appove of these..

2 comments:

  1. i love the color...i rarely have any colored shoes. but i agree...wedges are very comfortable. couldn't find you on the twit?? @rockoomph.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete