Sunday 13 March 2011

Storm in a Teacup

Haven't we all tried making our own jewellery? and if your anything like me its gotten as far as a piece of string and some painted pasta. That is of course unless your as talented as Jennifer -  http://www.stormteacup.co.uk/

I stumbled across this beautiful range of hand made jewellery on Twitter and Im so glad I did! It has a quirky vintage range (my fave!) and a whole different load of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and headwear.

Its well priced, no more or less than youd see in the high street shops which is refreshing as hand made items are usually alot more expensive!

When pay day comes I am investing in this versatile piece! As noted on the website its perfect length or headwear or necklace. I may even treble wrap it to make a bracelet :-)

Everything from website to the items is quirky and cute - love it X

No comments:

Post a Comment