Wednesday 9 March 2011

Summer Shades

Yet another summery blog. Although saying that; today it has rained but the sun has been shining through the rain clouds every so often and it is then when you need a stunning pair of vintage style sunglasses!
Vintage style shades @ Primark
These gorgeous sunglasses are an absolute must have this season with celebs such as Draw Barrymore and Florence Welsh both owning a pair! But I guess mine where a little easier on the pocket!
Can see a LadyGaGaesque look to this photo? or is that just me.


Ray Ban metal signet frame @ Sunglasses Hut
Trust me, If I could I would! Very fashionable and popular with celebs - Florence Welch, Professor Green, La Roux, Paloma Faith



Porsel bold red frame @ Sunglasses Hut
Personal favourite, as it says on the website "brighten up those winter days"
Worn by Drew Barrymore and Lilly Allen

I dont know about you but for me a nice pair of shades tops of any outfit. X

1 comment:

  1. i'm getting some wayfarers this summer! been wanting a pair.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete