Tuesday 15 March 2011

Clothes Swop

I recently went to a University Charity event where the aim was to raise money for Bernado's Children Charity by taking unwanted items to the fair and swopping them with other people. E.g. taking 5 items then being able to pick 5 items in place for yours.

Its a good concept but the only thing is I took some lovely pieces and it seems some people just used it as an excuse to get rid of old vests and grubby school sport shorts.

However! I did come across some little gems this playsuit being my personal fave! I swopped  my H&M cream jumper that was in the style of Ralph Lauren mitered sweaters for this grey animal print playsuit.

Playsuit @ H&M
Leather Jacket @ New Look
Shoe Boots @ Jonathan James

Although the event was a great idea, and fantastic for someone as obsessed with fashion as I am; it was poorly advertised. Barely anyone on campus knew about it so unfortunatley the turnout was bleak, otherwise I think I could of swopped until I dropped!

1 comment:

  1. lovely outfit, and really pretty blog :)
    http://lemondedemode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete