Monday 7 March 2011

Oh my god Karen, you cant just ask people why they're white!

White is another one of my summer must have shades. H&M say that this Spring white is the most romantic colour you can wear whether it be sexy lace, fresh denim or lovely cotton whites are setting the tone this Spring.
Summer knit dress @ H&M
As usual the spring/summer stock comes in weeks before the weather allows us to wear it. However I adapted this loose fitting white knit to my winter wardrobe by wearing it with;
silk under dress @ Topshop
 tights @ Primark
 black shoes boots @ Jonathan James

I recently wore it on a night out too - this time I dressed it up with a more summery look and 80's inspired bouffant hair

^ The hair - love it this should totally come back in fashion and if it doesnt Ill just have to start the trend myself!
White vest dress @ Topshop
Delicate bracelet and necklace set @ HM
Long claw necklace @ Topshop
Gold chunky stud bangle @ Zara
Black cluth bag with gold rims @ River Island
Such a simple but beautiful outfit X


H&M 'Shade of White' range is amazing. Your complete Spring wardrobe at stupidly low prices!

http://shop.hm.com/gb/deptstart?dept=DAM&shoptype=S

No comments:

Post a Comment