Friday 18 March 2011

i-D magazine

 I recently started following i-D on Twitter when they posted a link to their street style archive and Im in heaven! It is filled with orignal and inspiring outfits, quirky from head to toe and I absolutely LOVE it.
 I am going to be submitting a photo of myself shortly, if I get featured Ill post it here!

Love: the oversized man jacket - vintage at its very best!
Love: not only is the photograph set up perfectly, I cant help but adore her she looks so cute! the highwaisted black maxi skirt makes it. It has a gothic/post war feel to it.
Love: Leather! one of my favourite materials, she could be an extra in The Matrix being dressed head to toe in leather but it gets my vote.
Love: This is the first Ive featured a male and that is because I love his style, boys in flat caps are the dream! its gives the whole outfit that 'chimney sweep look' only then to be shunned by the lovely mix of colours throughout the layers of his suit. - lovely.
Love: first of all this woman reminds me of myself (minus the Lady GaGa specs) and secondly she probably does it better than me! She does the 'I just through this on' so well and her outfit instantly gives her quite an alluring character.
Love: At first I though '90's', then I thought '90's Alexa Chung', then I thought 'actually I like it'
She has such an innocent and care free look about her. I love snake skin skirt - I have one similar from H&M!
 One last thing which Im apprehensive to say but..she reminds me of a Pretty Woman extra aka 'Lady of the night' MEOW

 i-D is renowned for innotive photography and typography and has a youth culture vibe about it - I suggest you all give it ago.

1 comment:

  1. interesting photos, i like your blog :)
    http://theredberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete