Sunday 20 March 2011

Lancome love/eyebrow envy

Im sad. I've lost my most favourite item in my makeup bag.
My Lancome eyebrow crayon!


My biggest hate is messy brows! Ive offered to pluck so many peoples brows its unreal, people underestimate the power of the eyebrow! It shapes your face naturally, so if you pluck them badly or let them grow uncontrollably your going to loose your natural brow shape.

And for me that is wear the crayon comes in. Ive never had too bushy or too little brows just poorly shaped, and I blame my mother. At the age of 14 I asked her to shape them for me and 20 minutes later I have one eyebrow that starts further in than the other! Its never grown back :( and that is why I swear by my lost Lancome crayon.

Ive included a video I found on youtube, its full of eyebrow shaping and defining tips with the use of a crayon.


Enjoy X

No comments:

Post a Comment