Wednesday 16 March 2011

Abstract Prints

Abstract art on clothing can often been seen as gaudy, in your face and Pat Butcher-esque however this season the highstreet is going to be full of groovy prints that anyone can wear!

I used to fear bold angular geometric prints as I used be painfully pale with terrible acne and throwing bold colourful prints into the equation was only going to make it appear worse! But since growing into myself or "blossoming" as some call it I have really found quite a liking for the daring garments.


Mini abstract print @ Topshop

This silk top is about 3 years old and has almost been given to charity about 7 times! but its seasons like this that Im glad I kept it. It may not be as bold as Orion dresses but it sure has the right kind of vibe.

3 comments:

  1. Love pattern and colors of your top!

    http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it !
    it looks great:)
    www.vanillalipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this topshop dress :-) ♥ Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete