Monday 21 March 2011

Chelsea Girl

River Island is relaunching its heritage range - Chelsea Girl. Did you know when River Island first started out that was the companies name? and did you know River Island is still family run business? Isn't that nice :-)

Anywho, I started noticing the Chelsea Girl range through winter when they introduced some really cute skinny jumpers but its not until now that Ive really been wowed by the range.


Light denim Chelsea Girl jeans @ River Island
also available in dark denim for a really retro look!

Personal fave! 60s inspired flared jeans are due to make a come back and I can see why, I think we've all worn our skinnies to death and its about time hour glasses like me got back into a shape that flatters our figure


Mid wash denim pinny @ River Island

Pinnys are adorable! I bought one similar from H&M. Throughout winter I wore it with heavily patterned purple, green and brown tights, grandad cardigan, brogues and lots of gold jewelery!

However Ill be sporting the 'less is more' look this summer.
Im thinking colourful espredrilles, oversized sunhat and huge colourful bangles


check it out ! X

1 comment:

  1. I just love denim stuff ;)
    http://theredberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete