Sunday 6 March 2011

hey its a no grow!

So frustrating.
Ive been growing my hair since December 19th 2010 (the last time I had it cut) I know thats a long time and I know Im due a trim atleast, but you see Ive had a pixie cut for about 2 years and Im over it. Growing it out has been a long and painful process. I cant bare to part with the 2cm its grown since last year, and getting a trim means doing that.
Not only do I have horrible length hair, its also a gross colour. Half brunette roots - half white length.
Absolute dilemma!
When all I ask for is hair like this

2 comments:

  1. Buen post!! Te sigo desde España. Espero te pases por mi blog y me sigas si te gusta. Besos Marcela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Marcela, he traducido el mensaje del Español al Inglés. Yo definitivamente echar un vistazo a su blog
    x

    ReplyDelete