Thursday 14 April 2011

Reb'l Fleur: Street Style Friday's

Just a quickie!
So this is the first time Ive ever been stopped in the street and photographed and I could get used to it! A fellow blogger (who is linked below) creates a street style post every Friday and last Friday I was lucky enough to be part of it :-)
I was stopped for my daring floral maxi trousers, and it wasnt the first time. Theyve been a real hit with the public and Ive been asked several times where their from which again is a total compliment! and something I really dont mind sharing but you'll never guess...Primark!

This has inspired me and Im very tempted to have ago at creating my very own street style blog, so dress your best as you may be snapped :-)


Follow the link to have a peek

1 comment:

  1. awww thank you for this post :-)

    Abby (mylittleshoevillage)

    ReplyDelete