Tuesday 26 April 2011

happy days

Summer: I named my cat after Springsteen.
Tom: Cool... what was his name?
Summer: Bruce.
Today I got up at 8:30 in time to get to the hair dressers before they fill up with bookings and thank god I got there in time, not before taking a detour to the laptop shop to sort my netbook out though! Its seems to be one thing after another lately but I am really happy how today turned out, I anticipated the worst;
 up early
laptop not fixed
 hair not done
 long lonely day in Sheffield.

but it turned out the opposite!;
 laptop fixed
 fabuloussss hair
 girls round/500 days of summer
 wander down to a near by vintage shop! 

 NEVER.DYE.YOUR.OWN.HAIR
or you'll end up paying a silly amount to look good again.

How have you spent your day?
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment