Friday 29 April 2011

Street Style Friday

This my first Street Style Friday post!
Its the day of the Royal Wedding and I went out hoping to find lavish hats, England flag printed blazers and nails and dozens of petticoats but no such luck !
However I found a small hand full, and I mean a very small handful of wonderfully dressed people who were out to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
The hat and the heels did it for me here, a touch of traditional elegance in such a contemporary and playful outfit.

 I love the tweed jacket and red jeans together, the red stitching throughout his jacket is complimented by his jeans and wacky printed tie. He was probably the most royally dressed chap there! 
He was terribly humble and modest and almost clueless to what a little style icon he is.
THIS is what I was after!
this lovely lady is a vintage jewellery maker who focuses on working with textiles and second hand pieces, she seemed very casual about having her photo taken and I presume Im not the first to ask! which wouldnt be surprising as she said she dresses like that everyday, how charming!
She looks truely royal and elegant head to toe! If she were to attend the Royal Wedding I assume she'd be put into the 'best dressed' category as she ticks all the boxes.
sensible length
 fitting colour scheme
 lovely kitten heels and of course the fascinator hat.

To check out her stuff, see where shes at or to book a craft party go to http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/the-button-tin/121234131231503

Be sure to wear your best on a Friday!

1 comment:

  1. http://mylittleshoevillage.blogspot.com/2011/04/street-style-fridays_29.html

    hey, follow me back on twitter. I'm Ms_zakariyau and I'm following you :-).

    ReplyDelete