Friday 11 February 2011

Alexa Chung Love

Alexa Chung is my girl crush ! I think she definetly one of the most beautifully formed people alive. from head to toe I have nothing but envy ! Ive got to admit for me she my main inspiration when it comes to fashion but one of the few famous people that arent constantly plastered all over celeb magazines (for the wrong reasons) that Ive actually bothered to read about and find out more about her life.. and it seems she is so likeable!

Sometimes I feel Alexa is so understated, okay shes renowned for being a quirky and funny presenter, model and all round beauty but its because of all these reasons I wonder why shes not always up there with the top women who teens idolise or aspire to be like. I know when I was a teen, finding myself and experimenting with different looks, Alexa was never there in my mind I always wanted to be Britney and look at her now...(no offence britzzzzzz)
but really I just want to hammer home that she is naturally beautiful, apparently lovely and so it seems an all round good egg who is successful,intelligent and glam! that is something all women should aspire to be isnt it?

1 comment:

  1. ooo jenny from the blog, awsum name btw :P i like the phrase "shes an all round good egg" it makes me like her and want to investigate more into Alexa, as tbh I don't really know anything about her! I hope shes a good shout :)

    ReplyDelete