Friday 11 February 2011

First Love

If your like me and youve spent your life shying away from experimenting with eye make up please.stop.now.
Its true what they say - 3 is the magic number!
Bourjois Smokey Eye Trio is brilliant, through my teenage years I that always feared having such little eyes and pimply skin I would never find a shade that would open up my eyes AND compliment my skin tone, but after years of this silly attitude the heavens opened and I have found my first eye make up love, Im as giddy as anything!

Before buying the product I read some reviews online, the majority being positive but you can never truely go on ones experience with make up because there are so many factors like eye size, skin type etc that make products instantly different for each consumer but I went for the plunge anywho.
Im actually really tempted to upload a before and after photo of my eye using this product because the difference is incredible!
so all you beautiful eyed people in denial go play with this and discover your sexy eyes!

to read reviews go to - http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/makeup/bourjois-smoky-eyes-eye-shadow/reviews/

No comments:

Post a Comment