Sunday 13 February 2011

Spring please be sprung!

After what feels like the longest winter ever! I am so ready for spring, please just hurry up!
as much as I love the mild weather and longer days I have to admit I usually adore winter fashion so much more than the spring/summer ranges, this is usually down to the colours used for the season and this year was no exception, I really didnt think I was going to be leaving my chunky knit cardis,blouses, leather skirts and tights anytime soon until I saw this..
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2255563&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=230160&parent_categoryId=203984&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=200
(for some reason the photos URL wont work?!)

I saw it while shopping with my BBF and we both fell in love with the whole tassle look range, everything from it being sleeveless to the cheeky belly show, it just makes me want some sunshine! Its a tshirt I think  that can be adopted to so many different looks but as me and my BBF said "ohh! in summer with some little  denim shorts!"  the more I look at it it reminds me of ke$ha and as much as I think she should get a shower and stop singing about being a drunk whore I do think she dresses so cool! so taking this naughty inspiration on board I think Im going to wear it along with a brown leather sleaveless jacket (Ive found the perfect one in Zara for £29.99 but it not on their website!) maroon head scarf and maybe alternate between grey pixie boots with ankle socks  in spring and simple leather sandals in summer!

They have tassled tops in all different shapes/cuts and colours so have a look !lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment